AutoEmbed Makes Embeddable Audio/Video HTML
AutoEmbed is a utility and service that generates HTML embed tags for audio or video located on a given URL. It also provides the means to optionally manipulate the retrieved media information by setting parameters, and finally returning a reconstructed HTML snippet for presenting Flash video on a website.
- Translate any given URL (from a supported video site) into an <embed> HTML snippet
- Very fast and lightweight - does not depend on any external libraries
- Available as a single PHP class, easily includable in your own projects
- Supports over 150 audio & video sites (with more being added often)
- Provides easy error checking in the event that a URL is not valid
- Produces valid XHTML valid code